This is a private website, password-protected website for the exclusive use of Authorized Users and is not to be accessed by any unauthorized personnel.
The term 'Online Youth Manager Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' or ‘the operator’ refers to the owner of the website with company registration number is 8084641. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- You are provided access to this site to undertake your responsibilities as a volunteer member or employee of SCOUTS New Zealand only.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, SCOUTS New Zealand, nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us or SCOUTS New Zealand. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the respective copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator or SCOUTS New Zealand are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom and the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993.